Thursday, October 15, 2009

This Comment Made My Day

Ms. Meisels,

I just wanted to say that yesterday a friend bought your book from the local Walden books store and I decided to read the first chapter while riding in her care. Reluctant to give it up she finally caved in and said, "Amanda you are such a fast reader so go ahead and borrow it and I will read it later." I must say that this is the first really amazing book I have read in a long time. From the moment I picked it up and started reading it I couldn't put it down. I have already finished it and I was wondering if by chance you will write and publish another book that follows up on Finch's life? I am so interested in knowing what happens! I wish you the best of luck in any future novels that you write. I also know that I am going to have to go out and purchase this book and any others you may have published in the future. You are an amazing and captivating author. Congrats on a book well written!

Sincerely,

Amanda Blaire Krawetzke

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that my email made your day because in all honesty your email back made my day!
    -Amanda Krawetzke

    ReplyDelete