Thursday, April 25, 2013

AN EXTRAORDINARY, HEARTFELT BOOK

I've been busy writing and editing my second novel, still unnamed, and have not posted for sometime. I've been jogged out of complacency by my  friend and colleague who has published an informative and intimate book--a must read. These are the comments I made on Amazon Books.


Family Entanglement by Ellen Toronto is captivating, poetic, and at times amusing.
It is her story of parenting four boys, the joys and challenges, including her pain and struggles as they leave home. 

Dr. Toronto’s parenting is based on love, yet informed by child development. The book is unique in that the sons and father share their experiences. Readers will be touched by visiting this nurturing family whose children play a prominent, more equal role. 

This is not a how-to-book, yet there is much to be learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment