Tuesday, July 21, 2009

READERS COMMENTS

KERRY RUTHERFORD, a writer in Indiana: Wow! I finished your book this morning....What an epic story. It drew me in, so that every free moment I picked it up and read. I wanted to see what happened to the characters. I have to say that I teared up at the end and was very moved by the evolution of the characters emotionally. I started seeing it as a miniseries on PBS or Liftetime.

SHARON FELDMAN, an artist in Oregon: It is a wonderful story and so well told. The tenderness compassion, character development and insights are outstanding. I imagined myself as a teenager reading it and how the dialogue and insights would have been so helpful to me in that time of my life.

MARGRET FUCHS SINGER, Author of Legacy of a False Promise: A Daughter's Reckoning:
Realistic, compassionate and tender, this novel will appeal to youth and adult readers alike. It is a satisfying read.

No comments:

Post a Comment